This space dedicated to floral creativity is part of the valuable industrial heritage of the Sants district of Barcelona and was built in 1920. In the early years it was used for industrial manufacturing and in the 1940s and 1950s it housed the production of dyes and dressings, before becoming a garden centre from the 1990s to the present day.
The building has the typical shape of the old industrial buildings with a gabled roof and is in an exceptional state of preservation, maintaining the original structure based on trusses and wooden and iron beams. The walls retain architectural elements typical of this type of building from the early 20th century, such as exposed brickwork, Catalan vaulted ceilings and arched openings.
The luminosity is one of the great assets of this historic space and is composed of zenithal light that floods in through the glazed roof of the central nave, as well as through large windows and openings closed by means of glass windows, made of a highly original metal and glass grid. Artificial light is provided by several industrial-style spotlights suspended from the structure.
The spaces follow one another in a comfortable and diaphanous way, allowing different atmospheres and settings to be created for photo shoots and filming, as well as a cyclorama for professional photography.
Showing off its current activity as a greenhouse, the place is completed with a large number of plants and a large tree around which any proposal will shine with its own light.